Lee's Grocery, owned and operated by Jennifer Hatchcock, was built in 1884 . The original Lee's Grocery was built to provide household goods and grocery items to the local community of migrant workers. Lee's Grocery has been a major part of the Tampa Heights community for 132 years.
Four years ago, when Lee's Grocery was converted from the local grocery store to a community Pizza and Craft Beer Restaurant / Bar, it didn't seem right to change the name. After all those years, it would always be referred to as Lee's Grocery by the community it serves. The Tampa Height's community is very proud of it's long history in the Tampa Bay Area and Lee's Grocery has been a cornerstone of the community.